Cyber Security Checklist
Keyfort’s Managed service
Steps to protect yourself
Next Generation Anti virus
Keyfort’s VULNERABILITY Scan
Cyber Security is the practice of protecting systems, networks and programs from unauthorised access or malicious attacks. Cyber attacks can cost organisations both time and money and can cause serious damage.
The benefits of a Cyber Security solution:
Checklist to review your cyber security protection
What does Keyfort’s service include?
– Initial Assessment: Keyfort performs a vulnerability scan to start with, to access any vulnerabilities or threats in your system.
– Plan of Action: Once Keyfort has the initial assessment of your system, we can work out the best way to combat these vulnerabilities or threats.
– Implementation and Back-Up: Keyfort will then configure an automatic daily off-site backup of your key data so that in an event of an onside corruption, malign or error, we can quickly restore your original data from the secure UK only data centres.
– 6 Monthly Vulnerability Scan: Under Keyfort’s cyber security plan, we conduct a vulnerability scan of your network every 6 months to verify that the automatic updates and access rights continue to meet the required security standards.
– Pro-Active Engineers Support: Keyfort is dedicated to providing IT Engineering support to clients. Our engineers have a breadth of knowledge, skills and expertise so we are able to deal with a cast range of situations.
– Management Information: Keyfort uses CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system to log, track, notify and address issues. This facilitates the provision of case studies, usage reports and incident logs to meet your organisation’s requirements.
Make sure that your employees follow these 3 simple rules to increase productivity:
Here are some of the steps you can take to protect yourself:
Next Generation Anti-Virus?
Next Generation Anti-Virus takes the traditional anti-virus and takes a more proactive and advanced approach to prevent attackers and potential threats. Next Generation also includes optional Patch Management, which is good cyber security practice and is a requirement for cyber essentials.
Patch management means keeping software on computers and network devices up to date and capable of resisting low-level cyber-attacks. Software with known technical vulnerabilities can be exploited by cyber criminals rapidly, and leave your organisation open to an attack.
With Keyfort, it is easy to upgrade from your old antivirus to Next Generation Antivirus, and with promotional pricing* to provide free cover for the remaining period of your old antivirus cover, there is no better time to improve your cyber security!
*Promotional pricing is available to replace old antivirus licenses subject to a minimum 1-year Next Generation PC Antivirus Purchase.
Keyfort’s Vulnerability Scan includes:
However… Keyfort’s Cyber Security testing does NOT include:
Cyber Essentials accreditation is the UK Government’s Scheme, intended to help all organisations to be safe when operating digitally.
The Cyber Essentials is promoted by the UK Government. It is also back up by industries such as FSB (formally Federation of Small Businesses), the CBI and a number of insurance companies.
The UK Government has required all suppliers bidding for sensitive/personal information handling contracts to be certified against the scheme since October 2014.
For more information, visit the Government Website.